If its just me for breakfast at home, i always turn to a smoothie. Its easy, quick and filling all at the same time, guilt free. I sometimes make a smoothie to supplement a light breakfast. Its usually when i make a sandwich or some kanda batata poha. I made a sandwich a few days back and made this smoothie along with that. This is a milk free smoothie but its filling because of the fruit involved. It can be made ahead and chilled to be enjoyed as a drink any time of the day.
Recipe For Vegan Carrot Apple Smoothie
Carrot Apple Smoothie
- 1 c peeled and chopped apples
- 1 c peeled and chopped carrots
- ¼ c chopped celery sticks
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ⅔ c water
- Put apples, carrot and celery along with cinnamon powder, ground ginger and maple syrup or honey in a blender.
- Pulse this for a few times to break down the pieces.
- Now, add the water and blend to a smooth puree.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- This smoothie tends to separate while sitting in the fridge.
- Mix well before serving.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.
You can also add a cucumber to this smoothie to make it more refreshing.