How To Make Strawberry Salsa?
Strawberry Salsa – Salsa using fresh strawberries that tastes great with tacos or with tortilla chips. Mexican Recipes. Vegan.
Strawberry salsa is an addictive way to eat fresh strawberries. I have made the regular tomato salsa only once in my entire lifetime. Wonder why? Because the second time, i made this salsa and i have never made tomato salsa after that. The strawberry does wonders to this salsa because of its tangy notes. The flavors complement the heat of the jalapeno and rounds off the sharp taste of the red onions. In my house, we don’t wait to eat strawberry salsa with tacos. We just grab a spoon and begin scooping away as soon as it is made. Of course, this salsa tastes best when served fresh although we like it cold.. And needless to say, this makes a great pair with tortilla chips. So, the next time you want to up your salsa game, then you must absolutely make this totally awesome salsa.
Recipe For Strawberry Salsa
Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Strawberries 15 hulled and chopped finely
- Yellow sweet pepper 1 chopped finely
- Jalapeno pepper 1 minced finely
- Red onion 1 small peeled and chopped finely
- Coriander/ cilantro 1 tablespoon chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss until combined well.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips or nachos or tacos
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.