Recipe For Red Bell Pepper Chutney
Red Bell Pepper Chutney
- Red bell pepper 1 large cubed coarsely
- Tomatoes 2 medium chopped coarsely
- Garlic cloves 5
- Dry red chilies 3 to 4
- Tamarind paste 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- For tempering:
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Hing a large pinch
- Oil 1 tsp
- Heat oil in kadai. Add the garlic cloves and saute for a min. Add the tomatoes and saute till they are soft
- Now, add the bell peppers and fry them for 3 to 4 mins. It even tastes great of you char them a little in the edges.
- Next add the dry red chillies and combine well.
- Let it cool.
- Add tamarind paste and salt to this and grind in a mixer to a smooth paste
- Temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and hing.
- Serve with dosa or idly or even parathas.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.