How To Make Rainbow Fruit Salad With Citrus Mint Dressing?
Rainbow Fruit Salad With Citrus Mint Dressing is made with all kinds of fruits. Vegan. Gluten Free. Navratri Recipes
Rainbow Fruit Salad with Citrus Mint Dressing is an easy fruit salad that can be made with any combination of fruits including berries. The salad uses a citrus mint dressing which only has three ingredients and is a breeze to whip up. This rainbow fruit salad which is colorful and bright is a kids’ delight. This salad is also appropriate during this Navratri time and makes a filling meal on hot days too.
I sometimes go overboard when i go fruit shopping. And this rainbow fruit salad happens when i m left with too many fruits but too few smoothies or milkshakes to make. I used a very simply citrus dressing to make this colorful salad as i wanted to enjoy the flavors of the fruit without any other flavors interfering with the real taste of the fruits. I seem to be making too many salads these days because Mr.P carries salads along with his regular lunch. It is just that there is really very little time to share those salads here but i will still make an attempt. This salad tastes best when eaten cold. And it also works as a great dessert in case you are pressed for time. Just add some frozen yogurt or ice cream with a bowl of this rainbow fruit salad and your dessert is ready. Of course, it wont be vegan then.
Recipe For Rainbow Fruit Salad With Citrus Mint Dressing
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Mixed fruits 1.5 c Kiwi, Banana, Apple, Pine Apple, Orange,Pear, Strawberry, Grapes and Assorted Berries used here
- For The Citrus Mint Dressing
- Orange juice 2 tablespoon
- Lime juice 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Maple syrup or white sugar 2 tablespoon
- Mint leaves 5 to 6 chopped finely
- Mint leaves for garnish
- To make the dressing, combine the maple syrup, orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice along with the chopped mint leaves and whisk thorougly.
- Once done, add the dressing to the fruits and chill for an hour in the fridge.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.