Recipe For Pudina Chutney For Idli, Dosa
Pudina Chutney Recipe For Idli, Dosa
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Freshly grated coconut 2 tbsp
- Channa dal 2 tbsp
- Urad dal 1 tbsp
- Dry red chilies 1
- Ginger 1/2 inch bit chopped finely
- Jaggery a small bit
- Tamarind a marble size soaked in warm water
- Oil 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- To Temper:
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Urad dal 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Hing a large pinch
- Oil 2 tsp
- Heat a kadai with 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add the dals and chillies and saute till the dals turn a light brown.
- Add the ginger next and saute for a min.
- Now, add the mint leaves and saute till they shrivel up.Let it cool.
- Blend the dals, coconut and mint leaves with the jaggery, tamarind and salt into a paste using little water.
- Temper with mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and hing.
- Serve with dosa or idly.
Jaggery is optional but recommended
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.