Recipe For Onion Tomato Garlic Chutney
Onion Tomato Garlic Chutney
- Tomatoes ripe and large 3 chopped finely
- Garlic cloves 4
- Onions 2 medium chopped finely
- Dry red chillies 3
- Tamarind paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for sauteeing 2 tbsp
- For Tempering
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Hing a pinch
- Urad dal ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Heat a kadai with oil. Add onions and garlic and saute till onions are transparent.
- Next, add chillies and saute for 30 secs.
- Now, add tomatoes and saute till there s no moisture and they are soft and mushy.
- Let it cool.
- Once cooled, blend the tomato onion mixture with tamarind and salt to a smooth paste.
- Temper with mustard, curry leaves, urad dal and hing.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.