Recipe For Navratan Kurma
Navratan Kurma Recipe
- 2 cups mixed veggies potatoes, beans, capsicums, carrots, cauliflower, green peas
- 1 big onion minced finely
- 2 to matoes pureed
- 2 tablespoon ghee or butter
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup and a little more water
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 green chillies minced finely
- 10 cashews and 10 raisins soaked in warm water and ground to a fine paste
- Few chunks of paneer
- salt to taste
- Spice Powders
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- ½ teaspoon dhania powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- For garnish
- 1 cube of paneer grated
- Few cashews fried in ghee
- First puree the tomatoes and keep aside.
- In a kadai heat the ghee.
- Add the onions and fry till they are pink and transparent.
- Next toss in the chillies and ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute
- Then add all the spice powders and fry for another minute.
- Now, add the tomato puree and cook till the ghee seperates and is seen at the sides.
- Now pour the milk and add the water and let it cook for a minute on low flame.
- Now add the vegetables and let it cook covered till they are done. The vegetables must be firm yet cooked and this will take about 10 mins.
- Now add the cashew paste, paneer cubes and salt and cook for another 10 minutes or until the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with the panner first and top it up with cashews and cilantro (coriander)
- Serve hot with roti, pulao or jeera rice.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.