How To Make Kadai Paneer, Restaurant Style?
Learn how to make kadai paneer just like the way they do in restaurants.
Recipe For Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer
Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer cubed or cut into fingers 1 cup
- Green bell peppers 2 small ones cubed
- Onion 1 small cut into large chunks
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup 2 small tomatoes pureed
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt as needed
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- To be ground into a paste:
- Onion 1 large
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Ginger 1/2 '' bit
- Dry red chili 1
- Spices Powders:
- Garam Masala powder 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander cumin powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder a large pinch
- For Garnish:
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Blend together onion, red chili, garlic and ginger to a coarse paste without adding any water. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the large chunks of onion and bell pepper and fry till the onion turns pink.
- Remove and drain on a kitchen towel,
- To the same pan, add 2 tsp oil.
- Once the oil is hot enough, crackle the cumin and add the ground paste.
- Add salt to this and turn the flame to medium.
- Cook till the paste turns a light golden brown.
- To this paste, add all the spice powder and mix well.
- Cook for 30 secs.
- Now, add tomato puree and mix well.
- Cook this mixture until oil leaves from the sides.
- At this stage, add the paneer and fried onion and bell peppers.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low flame for about 2 to 3 mins
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis or naan
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.