HOW TO MAKE INDO CHINESE STYLE PANEER BELL PEPPER STIR FRY?
INDO CHINESE STYLE PANEER BELL PEPPER STIR FRY- A SIMPLE BUT UMAMI PACKED STIR FRY WITH PANEER AND BELL PEPPERS.
Indo chinese style paneer and bell pepper stir fry is a simple, super quick and lip smacking stir fry. This is a different stir fry in two ways. I was feeling experimental a while back and decided to try a different combination of flavors other than the usual soy sauce and chili sauce.
So, i used a Tahini dressing, some sriracha sauce and dark soy sauce. That is the reason behind that gorgeous brown and gloss you can see in these photos here. You can easily switch paneer with tofu or mushrooms and make this a vegan recipe.
To make it gluten free, use liquid aminos instead of soy sauce. I also used some sweet sauce and vegetarian oyster sauce for this. If you do not have access to either of these, try using some maple syrup or honey in place of the sweet sauce. And try using fish sauce in place of the oyster sauce if you are not vegetarian.
Shall we now check how to make Indo Chinese style Paneer Bell Pepper Stir Fry?
Heat a pan with any neutral flavored oil. Fry the ginger and garlic till garlic turns golden.
Add chopped onions and bell peppers and saute them on high heat till the bell peppers begin to wilt but are still crunchy.
Once done, add the paneer and toss well. Fry till paneer turns golden at the edges. Takes about 3 – 4 mins.
Once done, combine all the sauces – Tahini, sweet sauce, sriracha, oyster sauce, soy sauce and Vinegar in a bowl. Add this to the pan and mix well.
Add salt and white pepper powder and mix well.
Finish with spring onion greens as garnish. Serve hot.
Your Indo Chinese style Paneer Bell Pepper Stir Fry is recipe. Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.
Recipe For Indo Chinese Style Paneer Bell Pepper Stir Fry
Indo Chinese Style Paneer Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
- Paneer 200 g cubed
- Bell peppers 1 c chopped into bite sized pieces
- Onion 1 largish chopped into bite sized pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves minced
- Ginger 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce ½ tablespoon
- Sriracha sauce 1.5 tablespoon
- Sweet sauce ½ tablespoon
- Vinegar 1.5 teaspoon
- Tahini sauce 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- White pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion greens chopped finely 2 tablespoon
- Oil 1.5 tablespoon
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Once garlic browns, add onion and bell pepper.
- Fry for 1-2 mins on high heat till pepper begins to wilt but are still crunchy.
- Add paneer cubes next and fry till the paneer begins to brown on the edges.
- Mix all sauces in a bowl.
- Add this to the pan and mix well.
- Now add salt and white pepper powder.
- Mix again.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.