For your bread to be a part of Bread Baking Day, you need to
1. Bake a stuffed yeasted bread basically! Yes, the theme for this month is STUFFED BREADS. Stuff anything, savory or sweet. No meat allowed though. An egg or two is acceptable.
2. You got to bake the bread and post about it on any day between July 6th, 2013 and August 5th, 2013.
3. Link back your post to this post and to Zorra s page.
4. Recipes must be written in English
5. Two good loaves from one person and no archived entries please.
6. Once you are done with all that, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Name of the recipe:
Name of your blog:
A picture of the beautiful loaf that you baked!
The roundup of Bread Baking Day 61 will be live on August 7th, 2013. Awaiting all your fragrant luscious breads!
Leave a Reply