This milkshake is a very good breakfast option or works well when the kids come home after school. You can also make this ahead and refrigerate. So, soak in the colors and beauty of fall while you sip some of this apple and cinnamon milkshake.
Apple Cinnamon Milkshake Recipe
- Apples 2 medium the crisp Gala variety see notes below peeled, cored and diced
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 4 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream 1 scoop
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Chillled milk 2 c
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Heat a pan with butter.
- Once butter melts, add diced apples and cook till soft.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla to this and mix well.
- Cook for 2 more mins to let the flavors steep in.
- Once done, let cool completely.
- In a blender, add the remaining ingredients along with the cooked apple mixture and blend to a smooth puree.
- Serve cold.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.