Indo Chinese Style Paneer Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
Indo chinese style Paneer Bell Pepper stir fry is a simple stir fry that pairs well with fried rice or noodles. It even makes for a good starter.
- Paneer 200 g cubed
- Bell peppers 1 c chopped into bite sized pieces
- Onion 1 largish chopped into bite sized pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves minced
- Ginger 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce ½ tablespoon
- Sriracha sauce 1.5 tablespoon
- Sweet sauce ½ tablespoon
- Vinegar 1.5 teaspoon
- Tahini sauce 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- White pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion greens chopped finely 2 tablespoon
- Oil 1.5 tablespoon
Heat a pan with oil.
Add garlic and ginger.
Once garlic browns, add onion and bell pepper.
Fry for 1-2 mins on high heat till pepper begins to wilt but are still crunchy.
Add paneer cubes next and fry till the paneer begins to brown on the edges.
Mix all sauces in a bowl.
Add this to the pan and mix well.
Now add salt and white pepper powder.
Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
Pin this recipe and save for later